Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Belmont Weekend

Big weekend in racing coming up. I think I will spend Belmont Day in the pressbox at Monmouth. Along with our usual Pick 5 and Place Pick 6 action at Monmouth, I think I will post picks for the 50¢ one million dollar guaranteed all stakes Pick 4 from Belmont. That Pick 4 runs from race 8-11: covering the G2-7F Woody Stephens, the G1-1 mile turf JustAGame, the G1-1 1/4 mile turf Manhattan Handicap, and the G1-Belmont.

I hope to give live updates on both Monmouth and Belmont throughout the day, so you can watch the races from home or at the track and check out AndyScoggin's comments on your computer or smartphone.

I invite you to follow along on Saturday. If you do, please post a comment during the day. Let AndyScoggin know what you played. The blog has been getting a lot of hits. I'd like to hear from you!

Don't forget to visit http://www.horseracingnation.com/blogs/Monmouth

Follow me on TWITTER @AndyScoggin.

No comments:

Post a Comment