Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 18 - June 25, 2011

These plays assume that the only race that will be on the turf is the 10th, the G3 Boiling Springs. Also I tried to figure which horses would scratch out of the other turf races 4 and 8. So in the 50¢ Pick 5 I will offer one caveman ticket that could be altered by scratches.

In the 50¢ Place Pick 6 let's go: 4,11, (7) with 4,5,6 with 2,3 with 4 with 6,8 with 3,4,5. That's our max play of $36. If there is a scratch somewhere we may substitute the (7) into the first leg.

9:21pm - update - 3 out of 5 and 4 out of 6 today. The Pick 6 started well, though.
Sunday is a day off, as I have to take my son to sleep away camp.

1 comment:

  1. I think the rain will hold off...:-)
    We are heading down to Monmouth, if you are there today, hopefully we will see you.
    I am definitely playing pick 6 and I am sure many other things.....
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete