Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 62 - Monday, October 10, 2011

UPDATE - 5:59pm - Five out of six again today in the Place Pick 6. We are hitting or just missing. Race 7 was our the leg that we missed. Also RAPID REDUX is going to be entered in Laurel's Saturday card. We will have to wait to find out if he will race at CT or Lrl.

Columbus Day has been added as Day 62 of racing at Monmouth. It seems like most people have the day off but me. I will be back after scratches are up to post today's Place Pick 6 ticket.

We went 5 out of 6 yesterday in the PP6. I was really worried about race 8 and that was where we got knocked out. I would have had to include four or five horses to have stayed alive in that leg.

Today's standard $36 Place Pick 6 ticket: 3,5,7 with 3,5,7 with 4,5 with 15, with 4,7 with 1.

RAPID REDUX is entered for Friday night in race 8 at Charles Town with a post time of 10:25 pm ET. I will be running at TWITTER tweet fest as RAPID REDUX goes for his 18th consecutive win. The tweeting will start at 9:25pm ET on Friday. Sign up for Twitter and follow me @AndyScoggin. I can't say enough about how important TWITTER is for me in staying up with all the racing news.

No comments:

Post a Comment