Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 65 - Sunday, October 16, 2011

Only eight races at Monmouth today so the Place Pick 6 starts in race 3 with a post time of 1:50pm ET. Here is the $36 ticket: 1,2 with 3 with 2,3 with 3,5 with 1,2,7 with 5,8,10.

UPDATE - 7:30pm - We hit the Place Pick 6 today. That is the 12th time at this Monmouth meeting. This time we had the exacta in the 5th leg which means two winning tickets. That is 2 x $101.55 for $203.10.

In the last 15 racing days AndyScoggin has had EIGHT PP6 winners for a profit of $435.75.

This week I will have a feature posted on HorseRacingNation.com about the Top 10 Breeders' Cup Sprints. Then there will be an article of mine about the great Cigar. HRN is revving up the Breeders' Cup coverage for the next two weeks, be sure to check it out!

I am off to the theatre this afternoon with my wife. That means I get to have the fun of checking the race results on my phone. I enjoy the process of scrolling down the 4NJBets.com pages race by race to see how the picks are doing. Even that gives some of the thrill of racing.

Good luck today.

No comments:

Post a Comment