Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 53 - September 11, 2011

Yesterday was one of those days. It was one of those days when weird stuff happens to you when you're betting the horses.

In the Pick 5 we had three winners and two second places. One of the missed races had a $94 winner that was from a trainer who was 0 for the meet and 0 forever with layoff horses. I could NEVER pick that horse. The other place finisher lost at the wire.

Also, during the sequence I really like #1 Quepos and had the horse in a lot of exacta bets. At the start of that race the #2 veered sharply into Quepos knocking Chuckie Lopez out of the saddle!

Finally I was alive to four horses in the final leg of Belmont's Late Pick 4. Of course, what happened? At the wire a 10-1 shot nosed out one of my picks and my horses finished 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

I'm not telling bad beat stories. It was just one of those days!

Today, I have a Place Pick 6 play and I may be back later with a Pick 5. In the PP6, let's go with the standard $36 ticket: 3,10 with 1,2,5 with 3, with 7,10 with 5,6 with 3,4,11.

No comments:

Post a Comment