Tuesday, September 27, 2011

RAPID REDUX Goes for 18 in a Row!

Rapid Redux is entered in the eighth race at Mountaineer Racetrack (MNR) on Friday night. RR will be going for his 18th consecutive victory. Once again he will be running in a Alw5000s, a starter allowance for horses that have run for a claiming tag of $5,000 in 2010-2011. The runners are NOT eligible to be claimed. Post time for the race will be 9:55pm ET.

I will be on TWITTER @AndyScoggin beginning at 7:30pm on Friday night. Once again I will be tweeting all kinds of fun facts about Rapid Redux and the other horses in his race. Please join me for what should be a great way to rest your weary bones after a long work week.

Also, I will be taking on HorseRacingNation.com managing editor, Brian Zipse, in this week's Point/Counterpoint debate. The topic is: "Are the three year-olds or the older horses having a better year?" I am presenting the three year-old point of view. I am really proud of my column. Brian's racing knowledge is amazing and his writing is just as good. This is scheduled to be posted on Wednesday. Join in the debate. Here is the link for the Point/Counterpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment