Sunday, July 24, 2011

Getting Ready For The Haskell

Local favorite Pants On Fire and Ruler On Ice had their final workouts at Monmouth Park today between the fifth and sixth races. With jockeys Elvis Trujillo and Jose Valdivia wearing the silks of owner George Hall, the horses left the paddock and headed to the half-mile pole for their four furlong breezes. Read the rest of my HRN blog

Haskell week is going to be exciting for me. Monday I will have another article posted on HorseRacingNation.com: "The Haskell: Where Champions Prove Their Greatness". I will also be at Monmouth for the races on Monday. Thursday I will be live tweeting from the Haskell Post Position Draw and Press Conference. I will tweet the draw right as it happens and then comments from the trainers and owners.

So make sure you follow me at TWITTER @AndyScoggin for all of the fun.


I might squeeze in a visit to the backside for Haskell workouts, plus I'd really
like to meet Bob Baffert!


Then Sunday I get t
o attend The Haskell as a member of the press!

No comments:

Post a Comment